Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blogger Recognition Award

                                   
Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you. Write a post to show off your award!

 Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.

 Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.

List who you’ve nominated in the post.

 Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).

Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.

Provide a link to the original post on http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/ . That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed.


I was nominated by Eve from myagworld.com

First: Advice
#1-Get inspired.
There is a difference between copying and inspiration. Copying is wrong. Inspiration is ok as long as you change to fit your style and give credit.
#2- Keep up with AG news.
No one wants to look at your blog if you don't know much about AG.



My blogging story


Early in January I saw some doll phones my cousins had.I wanted those phones too. I found doll diaries and agdtime and lots of other blogs. I checked those blogs often. Finally, in June, I asked my parents if I could have this blog, and well, here I am.


I nominate the first 15 people who comment on this.

1 comment: