Hello. It's me, Diamond. So I sort of just quit blogging at some point last year. I don't really know why. I have decided to "retire" this blog. Don't worry though, I have started a new blog. It's worldofagdolls.blogspot.com. Make sure to check it out.
Saturday, February 28, 2015
This looks like something called Soft as Snow.
Cute PJ's . If we didn't already want PJ's we would get these.
WANT! no NEED!
This is pretty, but there's something off.
Beautiful, all the colors mix perfectly.
This makes a good skating dress and a good Elsa costume.
This should have been made last year for MY collection.
This should have been mine.
DIAMOND REMAKE THIS FOR ME NOW!
These would look good with ANYTHING!
This summer they had too many of MY hat and helmet, So they repainted it and made this.
These are AWESOME, but you could remake it for MUCH less.
When did AG get so cheap to sell SLEEVES by themselves.
Why all the horses, I was GOTY last year.
A bigger ,more expensive make-up case.
- Nominate somebody who you believe is uber sweet, who is always leaving nice comments, or is just a great, kind Blogger friend of yours.
- Answer the questions the Blogger who nominated you asked, and then come up with at least 5 new, original questions for your nominees to answer
- Be sure to leave a comment on the nominees blog, letting them know that they’ve been nominated. Leave a link to the post so they can easily find it as well.
- You must nominate at least 10 people. Tag backs are allowed, as is nominating people more than once
- Copy and paste the guidelines so that everybody knows what the heck is going on
- And finally, have FUN!
Thank you so much Eve
1. What is your favorite holiday?
2. What’s on your Christmas/Holiday list?
Just American Girl doll stuff.
3. Pie or Cake?
4. If you could have any AG Doll which one would it be?
Other than my 7, either #61 or Grace, GOTY 2015
5. Jingle bells or Winter Wonderland Christmas song?
I nominate the next ten people to comment on this post.
My Questions are:
1. What is your favorite piece of doll clothing you own?
2. What is your favorite crafting material?
3. Do you like knock-off american girl dolls?
4. Do you sew?
5. Do you have a internet name?
Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you. Write a post to show off your award!
Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
List who you’ve nominated in the post.
Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
Provide a link to the original post on http://eveofnight.blogspot.com/ . That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed.
I was nominated by Eve from myagworld.com
There is a difference between copying and inspiration. Copying is wrong. Inspiration is ok as long as you change to fit your style and give credit.
#2- Keep up with AG news.
No one wants to look at your blog if you don't know much about AG.
My blogging story
Early in January I saw some doll phones my cousins had.I wanted those phones too. I found doll diaries and agdtime and lots of other blogs. I checked those blogs often. Finally, in June, I asked my parents if I could have this blog, and well, here I am.
I nominate the first 15 people who comment on this.
Posted by Diamond at 3:02 PM
Thursday, February 26, 2015
The Tropical Bloom outfit- This even sounds springy.
She is painting an easter basket with easter grass, a bunny, and a chick in the background
The reason it is not colorful is because she is decorating for spring
Thanks to all who voted for me in the previous round. I wouldn't have this much fun without you.
Do you like Tori better with glasses or contacts?
Maddie, thank you for having this contest. It is super fun. And please leave a link to this post. Thanks.