Sunday, October 26, 2014

Julie's Picture Review

1900-1974


Um, I don't think Grandmary would let you wear that Samantha.

Cute.

If I were in 1904, I would need this.


Diamond wants this. She LOOOOVVVVEEEEESSSS those boots.


I want this $300 NO WAY


Like grandmary would let you wear  PANTS

so cool. I would ask Diamond to buy this, but its as much as me.

pretty

WANT

cute
CUTE

EXPENSIVE

again WANT

If you have Marie-grace or Cecile, this would be theirs





Diamond wants Becca. As far as the outfit ehh.

If you have a doll around Becca's time period you could get this. Otherwise, No.



 OHH pretty clothing * tries to click buy. And now Julie can't go on the AG site any more*




 This would be wonderful for Becca. She REALLY wanted to light the candles.

And this would be AWESOME to put the candles on.

WANT*faints*

Diamond will you make this for me?

Julie:DIAMOND BUY THIS!
Diamond:Julie, you want too much.
Julie: BUT I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This doesn't  go with Kit's time it goes with the best time ever the 70s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again ,
This doesn't  go with Kit's time it goes with the best time ever the 70s!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One word: BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Thanks for putting me on your blog list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition award. Here is a link to my post about it with the details. http://myagworld.com/?p=478

    ReplyDelete