Saturday, September 27, 2014

50th post

Hurray! Hurray! Yay for me!!! 

My parents have
 FINALLY ....
wait for it
wait for it
Yes I'm back!
 
Can you believe it? They let me continue my Posts - whew!!! 50th post has been for waiting this day since the stone age - or it seems like BeForever!

So to top off an already GREAT day for ME - I can also resume blogging.
Thanks for all whom have patiently been awaiting my return (or my parents - lol).

And so guess what?
 Not only have I posted 5 posts today, I have a surprise - - -
But don't worry, I won't leave you in suspense. I mean really, after all, who knows when/if my parents might or might not get around to letting me posts again (love you mom & dad =)
 
So here goes . . .

Victoria Jane Copeland (Tori) has joined our family today. You can check out the post(s)  from today (yes, like I said 5 in one day!)







PS - shout out to our first followers Ginny and June: smalltownamericangirlz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment